|Program Materials for Infants
|Bright Baby: Experiences For 3–12 months
Perfect for infant caregivers, home visitors, and parents!
Baby’s first year is an exciting time with lots of exploration and discovery. Research shows that engaging infants in interactive experiences that involve sensory, motor, and social explorations build brain connections. Infant cargivers, home visitors, and parents can build these brain connections with our Bright Baby Kits.
With easy-to-use, pick-and-choose activities, Bright Baby Kits actively engage and stimulate infants through social interactions: talking, playing, moving, singing, reading, and signing.
Activities are integrated across all domains of infant development—physical, emotional, social, and cognitive—and develop a wide variety of skills, including:
- Language acquisition
- Sense of self
- Sensory awareness
- Motor skills
- Visual tracking
- Self-help skills and much more!
Included in each multi-sensory Bright Baby Kit:
- 75 Activity Cards help babies explore new experiences, concepts, and skills.
- Photographic Book builds vocabulary and language skills.
- Plush Puppet keeps babies fascinated and engaged.
- Music CD introduces babies to world music and includes American Sign Language sign handouts to inform and involve families.
- Brainy Bunny Tidbits explain how each activity supports infant brain development.
Activities in each kit are separated by age: (3–6 months, 6–9 months, and 9–12 months) and incorporate American Sign Language and baby yoga.